Monday, June 26, 2017

LOOK AT YOUR ROOM & LEARN HOW TO HANDLE LIFE!

I asked God, “How can I handle life?” 

God replied, “You check your room and you will get the answer.”

I checked and my room indeed gave me the answer to my question!

 The roof told, “Your aim should be as high as I”

 The fan said, “Always be cool and make others cool.”

When I saw the clock it spoke, “Time is very precious”

The calendar on the wall told me, “Your days should be treated as very valuable”

 The precious said to me, “Save for the future.”

The mirror told, “You see yourself have a grasp of you.”

The light said, “Spread light to others.” 

The wall whispered, “Be willing to hold the weight of others”

The windows told me, “Enlarge your vision.”

The floor said, “Be humble enough and love the earth.”

The steps also had a message “Mind your steps. Be careful when you go up and down in life”


 After hearing all these, I told God, “Thank you dear Lord for showing me how to handle life!”

No comments:

Post a Comment