Thursday, February 13, 2014

NOTHING IS 'ORIGINAL'

NOTHING IS ORIGINAL

At last, I have derived courage to write in this blog. I was till now reluctant to write because I felt nothing from me is 'original'. I got courage to start writing from my own conclusion: whose is 'original' after all - we ourselves are not 'original', our language is not 'original', our thoughts are not 'original' our actions are not 'original' - we have taken it from many people, known and unknown, knowingly and unknowingly. 

When I read the Books and seeing the copyright reminder "No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without permission..." and when coming to the Acknowledgement part with the confession that many examples, stories, anecdotes etc are the result of a collection from various sources, such as newspapers, magazines, other speakers bla.. blaa ... blaaa...; with whose permission have they published them?(Whatever they have used also are 'copyright' material). As someone has jokingly said, "copyright is the right to copy". 

With these in mind, I start writing. You can expect my scribbling through this medium. 

You can communicate your opinions with me via email: gvkallumpuram@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi achan

    Nice to see that you have started your own blog..Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start. Keep our batteries charged from the energy source.

    ReplyDelete