Friday, November 13, 2015

SOME POINTERS FOR A BLESSED LIFE

LAUGH: SINCERELY. Many a times we laugh while we grumble inside. Laughter is the tonic, the relief and the cessation of pain. Laughter brings our energy back to us.

CRY: WHILE NONE SEES. Charlie Chaplin used to say, “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.”

LOVE: WITHOUT ANY EXPECTATION. Detach yourself when you do something to someone. Ask the following: “Why do I love my children?” “Why do I love my parents?” Why do I love my brothers and sisters, neighbors …? If it is with expectation, the result can be despairing.


FORGIVE: TILL THE END OF LIFE. The first and foremost we expect from others is that they forgive us for our short comings. Jesus says, "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.”  Jesus is the epitome of this forgiveness. It is expressed in his prayer while on the cross, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."  

No comments:

Post a Comment