Monday, April 17, 2017

FOLLOW THE ‘SWSWSWSW’ PRINCIPLE!
A young boy and his father, while walking through the forest path saw a large tree branch on their path. 
The boy asked his father, “Dad, do you think I can move this branch, if I try?
His father said, “You can, if you use all the available strength” 
The boy tried his best to push the branch, but he could not because it was too big for his strength. 
He said with disappointment, “You were wrong, Dad. I am not strong enough to do it!”
“Why don’t you try again using all the available strength,” replied his father.
Being provoked, the boy again tried hard to push the branch. He struggled but it did not move.
“Dad, I cannot do it!” said the boy.
Finally his father said, “Son, I advised you to use all the available strength. You didn’t.”
“Why are you saying this? You have seen me using all my strength to move the branch, but I failed.”
“You didn’t see and hence didn’t use the available strength. I was available to help you and did not ask for my help.”
How true is it about our lives! Have we used all the available source of strength in achieving our tasks? Have we recognized and used all the strength and support of those who love us in the building up of our lives?
Always remember that we can achieve much more if we see and use the resources around us. Our real strength lies not in our independent actions but interdependent actions.
No individual person has all the strength, the resource and the stamina to blossom their vision by themselves. It requires the inspired collaboration of many like-hearted beings. Asking for help and support when we need it is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of wisdom.
When we are denied help by someone, it doesn’t mean the help is exhausted. It rather means, we have to seek the help of the next available.   
Follow the SWSWSWSW principle in your lives always.  
(Some will, some won’t, so what, someone’s waiting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment